"Liar's Poker "with more lies and more insight, "Traders, Guns & Money "is a sensational insider's view of the business of trading and marketing derivatives for a living. It reveals the nature of the business, the players and how the real money is made and lost. An accessible companion, a wise counsel and a great read.
- A sensational and controversial first-person account of the business of derivatives trading and the financial products industry.
- Offers a true insider's view.
- Funny and poignant, written in a wry and wickedly comic style.
- Reveals how shareholders, clients, regulators, and the tax paying ordinary public bear most of the risk in the trading rooms.
- Reveals the story of how one set of clients discovered the perils of unknowns in a derivatives deal.
- Traders, Guns & Money cleverly weaves together: the dazzling world of derivatives and how to work out what you know, don't know and need to know; an insider's, expert witness account of the rise and rules of the world of derivatives and the astonishing story of how one set of clients discovered the perils of unknowns in a derivatives deal.
- "Benchmark: Liar's Poker 0340767006."Das now offers more lies and is set in today's derivatives market, and "Traders Gun's and Money" is written not by a journalist but by a world-famous insider.